Family Faith Formation
FAITH BEGINS AT HOME
At St. Jude, we take seriously the call for each family to be the Domestic Church and our Faith Formation programs reflect this belief. Passing on the faith begins at home and we support you in your mission.
Faith Formation for students in Preschool – 8th grade is a combination of in-home activities with connection to the parish through monthly gatherings, Mass, mini-retreats and/or service.
Faith Formation Registration All programs: June 14 & 15, 2022 from 5 pm – 7 pm and June 26, 2022 from 9 am – 1:30 pm
- Registration is held in-person only
- Students need to re-register each year, it is not automatic
- For Communion or Confirmation, a baptism certificate is necessary
- General Fees $140/Registration due by August 1
- Confirmation Retreat fee: Additional cost TBD
- Family Faith fee: $140/family
- Please add $20 for each additional child above 3 elementary age children.
- First Reconciliation/Eucharist Year Two: Family Faith fee + $25
- Middle School Ministry Fee: $80
- Confirmation fee: $140 + retreat fee