Family Faith Formation
FAITH BEGINS AT HOME
At St. Jude, we take seriously the call for each family to be the Domestic Church and our Faith Formation programs reflect this belief. Passing on the faith begins at home and we support you in your mission.
Faith Formation for students in Preschool – 8th grade is a combination of in-home activities with connection to the parish through monthly gatherings, Mass, mini-retreats and/or service.
Family Faith Preschool - 6 Grade
Sacramental Preparation: First Communion and Reconciliation
Faith Formation Registration All Programs 2022-23
We are looking forward to being together again for Family Faith, Junior High Ministry, Confirmation and Special Needs. Our staff and volunteers are planning for your students so we can make this year a faith-filled journey for your family. If you have any questions regarding any of our programs we offer, please see the parish website and our Faith Formation pages or
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING: Family Faith (1st-6th), Junior High Ministry, Confirmation and First Eucharist / Reconciliation please contact Cindy Kozal [email protected]. Special Needs please contact Lucia Bartlett [email protected]
- Registration is held in-person only
- Students need to re-register each year, it is not automatic
- For Communion or Confirmation, a baptism certificate is necessary
- General Fees $140/Registration due by August 1
- Confirmation Retreat fee: Additional cost TBD
- Family Faith fee: $140/family
- Please add $20 for each additional child above 3 elementary age children.
- First Reconciliation/Eucharist Year Two: Family Faith fee + $25
- Middle School Ministry Fee: $80
- Confirmation fee: $140 + retreat fee
- Family Faith (1st-6th); Junior High Ministry; First Eucharist/Reconciliation: Contact [email protected]
- Confirmation: [email protected]