Confirmation at St. Jude celebrates the Holy Spirit working in the hearts of young people. The Confirmation process is a time of discernment for our teens to explore, challenge, grow and eventually take ownership of the Catholic Faith. The process involves not only the teens, but the whole family and entire parish community. Confirmation preparation at St. Jude is a two year process that may be started in the 9th-11th grade.
Instructions for paying online:
- Click the follwing link, then click “Give Now” https://www.wesharegiving.org/app/giving/WeShare-2341?tab=home
- Choose one time payment or recurring payment depending on what type of payment you would like to make.
- Next, go to the drop-down list marked “Fund” and click “Confirmation Fees”
- Enter $140 in to the “Amount” box
Description of Confirmation Classes:
We have an exciting year planned for our St. Jude teens! Important notes for the upcoming year:
- Activities to encourage meeting new friends and develop existing relationships
- Peer to peer guided discussion with high school upperclassmen volunteer leaders
- One retreat per year, trip to the L.A. Archdiocese Youth Day, guest speakers, parent and sponsor nights, and more
- Following the Life Teen Confirmation lesson plan