The St. Jude Book Club meets for rewarding discussion throughout the year. Meetings are held in the St. Jude Library from 7 PM – 8:30 PM. New members are always welcome.
Book selections and schedule from September through December, 2022:
- July -August Summer Vacation
- September 15 The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (Historical Fiction)
- October 20 Lightening Strike by William Kent Krueger (Mystery)
- November 17 The Soloist by Steve Lopez (Non-Fiction)
- December 15 Book TBD, Book Exchange and Christmas Tea
Please contact Marilyn Grodotzke at [email protected] with questions.