- Every child in the families we adopt will receive a wrapped box (roughly the size of a shoe box) filled with small, stocking stuffer-type gifts.
- For each gift box given, we will provide a gift card to give to the child’s parent(s) to purchase gifts.
- You will be able to adopt and provide a gift box for as many children as desired, girls and/or boys sorted in various age groups.
You will have the following options to support Adopt-a-Family Christmas this year:
- Select one or more children to provide a gift-filled box (we will provide boxes during sign ups).
- Make a financial donation for the purchase of gift cards.
- Or do both - If you choose both options, we ask that gift cards not be placed inside the wrapped gift box.
More details will be provided via email and during sign ups after all Masses the first two weekends in November. If you have not received a recent email from the Adopt-a-Family team and would like to be on our email list, email us at [email protected]. Questions may be emailed [email protected], or phone Karen Nichta @ 818-383-4406. Collection Day is Saturday, December 4 from 9:00 am- 1:00 pm in the St. Jude's parking lot. If you would like to volunteer to help in the parking lot please email [email protected].