Respect Life Ministry
We, the members of the Respect Life Ministry of St. Jude’s Catholic Church, in response to the Gospel of Life, commit ourselves to prayer, education, and action in the defense of LIFE. It is our mission to foster in our parish community an awareness of the dignity and sanctity of all human life, from conception to natural death. We are dedicated to observing and promoting the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church on all life issues, including: abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, assisted suicide, and stem cell research.
How to get involved with the RESPECT LIFE MINISTRY - We commit ourselves to doing our part in ending abortion and restoring a culture of life through prayer and educational outreach:
- We PRAY the Rosary with Fr. Jim Stehly twice a month (The dates are posted just in front of the Respect Life pamphlet rack)
- We meet at 10 AM on the sidewalk in front of the Newbury Park Planned Parenthood located at 1200 W. Hillcrest Dr., NP CA 91320
- The Respect Life pamphlet rack is kept fully stocked and supports LIFE issues focused on by the Respect Life Ministry
- The 1st Sunday of each month we have an educational outreach table after the 8am and 10am Mass
- Students are welcomed to help out at the educational outreach table and receive community service hours for their service
- We actively support the LIFE CENTERS OF VENTURA COUNTY by participating in their fundraisers: Christmas Poinsettia Sales, Dinner Auction Dance, and Fall Luncheon & Fashion Show
Are you interested in joining us? If so, please contact Mary Linn or 818-889-7849 (Respect Life Ministry Coordinator).
|Life Center of Ventura County||Options for Pregnancy.com||ByYourSideLA,org|
Share Your Pro-Life Story with our ministry, click here
Can you help be the “Voice for the Voiceless”? Pray about it.
What talents and skills has God given to be the “Voice for unborn”? Pray about it. Save a baby’s LIFE …“Please Let Me Live”