Confirmation at St. Jude celebrates the Holy Spirit working in the hearts of young people. The Confirmation process is a time of discernment for our teens to explore, challenge, grow and eventually take ownership of the Catholic Faith. The process involves not only the teens, but the whole family and entire parish community.
Confirmation preparation at St. Jude is a two year process that may be started in the 9th-11th grade.
CONFIRMATION REGISTRATION Wednesday, May 4, 2022 from 5 pm - 7 pm; and Sunday, May 15, 2022 from 9 am - Noon. Click here to view flyer
- Registration will be held in person only
- Students must re-register each year, it is not automatic
- Copy of teen's baptismal certificate is required
- General fees will be collected by August 1st
- Parent/Guardian must be present to sign forms
- General Fee: $140. Retreat Fee: additional cost TBD.
Questions? Please contact Cindy Kozal [email protected]