Jesus: Encountered. Loved. Served.
32032 W. Lindero Canyon Rd., Westlake Village, CA., 91361 | (818)889-1279
Office & Gift Shop Hours and Mass Times
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Closed for Lunch 12-30-1:30 pm
Sunday 7:30 - Noon
REGULAR MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday Mass 8am, 10am, Noon, 5pm
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday 12:05pm
RECONCILIATION Saturday Evenings 3:45-4:30pm
"Smishing" (SMS phishing) is a type of fraudulent activity that involves using SMS or text message to trick people into giving up personal information so that money can be fraudulently obtained. Perpetrators use various techniques to gain the trust of a victim and may provide specific instructions, which if followed, could result in monetary loss to the victim. Perpetrators may impersonate someone you know that is in some position of authority (a priest, teacher, manager, police, or government agency).
Do Not Become a Victim- If you receive such texts do the following:
- Take time consider your actions before responding to suspicious text messages
- If in doubt, call the published main number of the parish, school or administrative office from whom the text claims to have been sent to authenticate the text message
- Do not respond to the text message if you doubt its origin
For more information, and to stay up to date about the latest cyber security threats impacting ADLA locations, visit http://archla.org/avoidscam or https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts. Please report scam text messages involving your parish or school to [email protected]
June Pope Video
Flocknote is an online platform that Bishop Barron has chosen to offer access to his digital library: Word on Fire ENGAGE. Our parish has purchased a subscription so parishioners are able to access Word on Fire videos from a computer or cell phone – anytime - for free! Fr. Jim hopes everyone will take advantage of this amazing gift to our parishioners!
There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one):
- 1. Visit our church by clicking on the following link www.flocknote.com/StJudeWLV
- 2. Text SJWLV to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates
Coffee & Donuts on the Patio
Sunday mornings on the patio following the 8am and 10am Masses. Donuts and coffee are provided by the church and served by volunteer parishioners and school parents like you. It is easy, just set the hospitality table with donuts and coffee. Help keep this St. Jude tradition going and volunteer by clicking here.
Donating online is easy with St. Jude’s online giving system, WeShare. Donate today using your debit, credit card, checking or savings account. With WeShare you can make a one-time or recurring donation to a Collection of your choice. Click here for a complete list of Collections or choose one of the following:
- Confirmation Fees
- Country Time Faire
- Faith Formation Fees
- General Collection
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry
- School Security Project
- Special Needs Ministry
- Together in Mission - The only Annual Appeal program in the country that dedicates every dollar to assisting parishes and schools in every region of the Archdiocese that need it. For more information visit www.ourmissionla.org
Archdiocese of Los Angeles Together in Mission
Archbishop Gomez invites every Catholic to make their annual commitment to Together in Mission. This year’s theme of “Our Story is Hope” reminds us that our gifts to Together in Mission are an active demonstration of our faith and love for those in our Archdiocese who need our support. For more information, please visit ourmissionla.org/give. To make a one-time donation or a recurring donation click here
Monitor Your Children Online
Footprint Friday: A Free Tool to Monitor the Online Footprint of Your Student. This tool helps parents monitor their student's social media presence every Friday in less than 5 minutes. Read more.
The Archdiocese has established a new reporting phone number for parishes and schools to call to report damage in case of a major emergency, (213) 637-7777. We have also established a new page on the Archdiocesan website that links to our emergency procedures and provides key tips on what to do in case of a major emergency, www.archla.org/emergency (English) or www.archla.org/emergencia (Spanish).
Archdiocese of Los Angeles's Bequest Language
An excellent way for you to support Archdiocese of Los Angeles's parishes, schools and ministries is to leave us a bequest in your will, living trust or with a codicil. One significant benefit of making a gift by bequest is that it allows you to continue to use the property you will leave to charity during your life. Another benefit is that you are able to leave a lasting legacy. Read More
- Father Jim Stehly, Pastor
- Rosa Garcen, Administrative Assistant
- Barbara Farmer, Parish Business Manager
- Cindy Kozal, Faith Formation Director
- Lucia Bartlett, Confirmation/Youth Ministry and Special Needs Coordinator
- Michele Schulte, School Principal
- Natalie Bopp, Bulletin and Website Editor
- John & Jackie Treuting, Directors of Outreach