Jesus: Encountered. Loved. Served.
32032 W. Lindero Canyon Rd., Westlake Village, CA., 91361 | (818)889-1279
Office & Gift Shop Hours and Mass Times
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Closed for Lunch 12-30-1:30 pm
Sunday 7:30 - Noon
REGULAR MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday Mass 8am, 10am, Noon, 5pm
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday 12pm
RECONCILIATION Saturday Evenings 3:45-4:30pm
- February 25 at 6:30PM Palm Burning Shrove Tuesday: Bring your blessed Palms from last year’s Palm Sunday celebration and your favorite dessert to share. Prayer and festivities begin at 6:30 p.m. Questions contact Faith Formation: 818-889-0612
- February 26 Ash Wednesday Schedule:
- 10AM Distribution of Ashes with Liturgy of the Word
- 12PM Mass with Distribution of Ashes
- 4PM Distribution of Ashes with Liturgy of the Word
- 6PM Mass with Distribution of Ashes
- Monday, March 2th at 7PM Lenten Reconciliation Service
- Stations of the Cross-All the Fridays of Lent, from February 28 through April 3rd, at 7:00 p.m
Tax Statement Request 2019
To request a printout of your 2019 Donations to St. Jude the Apostle Catholic Church, please click here to submit your request or click on the button below. You may email your request to Parish Business Manager, Barbara Farmer [email protected]. Please include the following information with your request: name, address, phone number, and envelope number.
Coffee & Donuts on the Patio
Sunday mornings on the patio following the 8am and 10am Masses. Donuts and coffee are provided by the church and served by volunteer parishioners and school parents like you. It is easy, just set the hospitality table with donuts and coffee. Help keep this St. Jude tradition going and volunteer by clicking here.
February 2020 Pope Video
Flocknote is an online platform that Bishop Barron has chosen to offer access to his digital library: Word on Fire ENGAGE. Our parish has purchased a subscription so parishioners are able to access Word on Fire videos from a computer or cell phone – anytime - for free! Fr. Jim hopes everyone will take advantage of this amazing gift to our parishioners!
There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one):
- 1. Visit our church by clicking on the following link www.flocknote.com/StJudeWLV
- 2. Text SJWLV to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates
Donating online is easy with St. Jude’s online giving system, WeShare. Donate today using your debit, credit card, checking or savings account. With WeShare you can make a one-time or recurring donation to a Collection of your choice. Click here for a complete list of Collections
Together in Mission
A Mission, Entrusted to Our Care
The Together in Mission campaign is an opportunity for people across the Archdiocese to join together - as one united voice. Thousands of men and women just like you make a sustainable monthly commitment because they believe in the hope that will be given through classrooms, from pulpits, on the streets and through the sacraments. Click here to make a one time or recurring gift online
Monitor Your Children Online
Footprint Friday: A Free Tool to Monitor the Online Footprint of Your Student. This tool helps parents monitor their student's social media presence every Friday in less than 5 minutes. Read more.
Archdiocese of Los Angeles's Bequest Language
An excellent way for you to support Archdiocese of Los Angeles's parishes, schools and ministries is to leave us a bequest in your will, living trust or with a codicil. One significant benefit of making a gift by bequest is that it allows you to continue to use the property you will leave to charity during your life. Another benefit is that you are able to leave a lasting legacy. Read More
02/23/20 4:42 am
The number of cases of Coronavirus in Italy continued to rise on Sunday after the government passed a series of emergency measures to limit the spread of the outbreak. The governor of Italy’s northern Lombardy region said certified cases of the illness in the area had risen to 89 from 54 a day earlier. This brings the total number of cases in Italy to more than 129, making it the biggest outbreak of the Coronavirus within Europe.
02/23/20 2:39 am
The apostolate of prayer accompanies the Church and its Pastors. The Pope underlines this in his greeting to the faithful gathered outside the Basilica of Saints Nicholas in the Italian city of Bari. Before his greeting Pope Francis gathered in prayer in the crypt where the relics of the Saint are kept.
02/23/20 2:19 am
Pope Francis during the Angelus in the southern Italian city of Bari urges the actors involved in the Syrian conflict and the international community “to silence the noise of weapons and to listen to the cries of the weak and defenseless.”
- Father Jim Stehly, Pastor
- Barbara Farmer, Parish Business Manager
- Rosa Garcen, Administrative Assistant
- Cindy Kozal, Faith Formation Director
- Juliana Wilkinson, Faith Formation Assistant
- Lucia Bartlett, Confirmation/Youth Ministry and Special Needs Coordinator
- Michele Schulte, School Principal
- Natalie Bopp, Bulletin and Website Editor
- John & Jackie Treuting, Directors of Outreach