Library Book Group
The St. Jude Library Book Group meets on designated dates in the parish library from 7:00 pm-8:30 pm.
New members are always welcome. Contact Alice Johnson @ 805-490-3737 for any details.
For more information contact Alice Johnson 805-490-3737 or email Cindy Kozal firstname.lastname@example.org .
St. Jude Book Group Reading Selections for September 2018-June 2019:
- September 20. 2018: Warlight by Michail Ondaatje
- October 18, 2018: Number the Stars by Louis Lawry
- November 15, 2018: Thousand Oaks One City One Book- to be announced
- December 13, 2018: Star Bright by Andrew Greely
- January 17, 2019: Book Not Selected yet
- February 21, 2019: Poetry Night
- March 2019: BLACKED OUT FOR LENT
- April 25, 2019: Silas Marner by George Eliot
- May 16, 2019: Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
- June 20, 2019: Book Not Selected Yet