Filipino - American Minsitry
THE FILIPINO - AMERICAN MINISTRY AT ST. JUDE CATHOLIC COMMUNITY
Who we are: The Filipino-American Ministry is an outreach group, consisting of Filipino-American families residing in Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Conejo Valley and other places in Ventura /LA Counties.
- The Filipino-American Ministry is entrusted upon by the St. Jude Catholic Community to extend its welcome to its Filipino-American constituency.
- The Filipino-American Ministry will embrace and increase the Faith; and the sense of worship of the Filipino-American families within the fold of the Catholic Church, in service of their brothers and sisters in Christ.
- The Filipino-American Ministry is dedicated in enhancing the spiritual awareness of Filipino-Americans as embodied within the precepts of the various Catholic parishes in these communities.
- The Filipino-American Ministry shall preserve select Philippine Catholic traditions and or church rituals whenever appropriate.
- The Filipino-American Ministry shall bridge the Filipino cultural heritage with the American setting and environment.
Vision: The Filipino-American Ministry shall solidify, maintain, support, and spread Catholic stewardship and well-being of Filipino-American families.
We welcome one and all to join the Filipino-American Ministry and we encourage participation in our parish events.
Ministry Contact: Teresita Zaratan (805)496-8026