Confirmation at St. Jude celebrates the Holy Spirit working in the hearts of our teens. The Confirmation process is a time of discernment for our teens to explore, challenge, grow and eventually take ownership of the Catholic Faith. The process involves not only the teens, but the whole family and the entire parish community.
Confirmation is a two year process for teens, which typically begins in 9th grade. Teens that are going into 10th or 11th grade are welcome to begin Confirmation as well.
Confirmation Coordinator Lucia Bartlett or 818-889-2541
- Attend Confirmation Nights, which are held one time per month on Sunday’s from 6:30-8:00pm.
- Attend Youth Group 5 times throughout the year, which are held on Wednesday’s from 7-8:30pm.
- Attend a Confirmation Retreat.
- Complete 10 hours of service throughout the year.
Additional information about these requirements will be provided at the Parent Meeting.
Yr. 1 Parent Meeting Sept. 10 from 11:15am-12:00
Yr. 2 Parent Meeting Sept. 10 from 4:30-5:00pm
There will be a make-up parent meeting if you are unable to attend the above date.
You must attend one of these 2 meetings; there will be no additional meetings.
Please note that your child will not be enrolled in Confirmation without a parent in attendance.
Year 1 Make-up Meeting Sept 27 from 6:30 - 7:15pm
Year 2 Make-up Meeting Sept 27 7:15 - 7:45pm
- S.A.W. Signed and Anointed to Witness Click for flyer
- C.L.I. Click for flyer
- City of Saints Click for flyer
2017-2018 Schedule Coming Soon
Check out our Past Events- click here
Videos: Core Team 2016
Sacraments 101: Confirmation