Baby Day Collection
Baby Bottle Handout is Mother's Day, May 14th
Baby Bottle Collection Day is Father's Day, June 18th
Each Mother's Day baby bottles are handed out to be filled with loose change. On Father's Day the bottles and new and gently used baby items are collected for struggling moms and newborns. The money collected is developed into a large project for shelters and foster care systems serving infants locally.
How can I help? In May, handing out baby bottles at the doors of the church. In June, donating items, collecting bottles filled with coins and baby items at the church doors and moving them to the Parish Hall for sorting and delivery to service agencies.
*Community Service Hours are available
Little Ones who have benefitted from your contributions:
- Babies going into foster care who are served by ACTION of Ventura County
- Babies in families living at Many Mansions D Street transitional housing
- Babies cared for by St. John’s Medical Outreach
- Babies served by Catholic Charities of Ventura County
- Babies welcomed by Life Centers of Ventura County
- Babies protected by Lighthouse Shelter, Interface, Lutheran Services and Dolores Mission
- Babies whose families complete Bebe Sano well-baby classes at MICOP, an organization reaching out to the strawberry workers of Ventura County
A Loaves and Fishes Ministry