Jesus: Encountered. Loved. Served.
32032 W. Lindero Canyon Rd., Westlake Village, CA., 91361
Locate Mass while away from home visit masstimes.org
Campus Security Project
Our security program will consist of creating a perimeter using wrought Iron fencing, vehicular gates, and personal gates that will control who is allowed access while school is in session. While school is in session, these gates will be closed. Wrought Iron has been selected as the material of choice for this project due to the fact that it is not easily breached or vandalized. Moreover, it maintains visibility. On weekends, for this busy parish, the fences will be rolled back to allow maximum use of the parish parking lot. Read more
Your kind donation can be accepted here: Click here to make a donation
Virtus: Protecting God's Children
Virtus Recertification: Only people with a current certificate or a certificate that expires after May 26, 2018 are eligible to take the recertification class. Contact Cindy@saintjudetheapostle.org to see if you qualify. Keeping the Promise Alive: June 26, 2018: 7-8:30 p.m.
Virtus: Protecting God's Children is being offered for anyone in parish ministry who is a visible presence to children or vulnerable adults (ushers, EM team leaders, catechists, lectors, EM to the sick, Loaves and Fishes etc.). Children see us at Mass, volunteering in different ministries and they recognize us as the face of the Church.
- July 10, 2018 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- August 15, 2018 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- September 5, 2018 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Faith Formation Registration
Confirmation: Year 1/2: Include class nights, youth nights and a retreat each year
Family Faith: Grades 1-6 Attend monthly meetings as a family, with follow up work at home
Junior High Ministry: 7th and 8th - Every Wednesday, service projects, game night and classes
Special Needs: Monthly on Sundays
Adult Confirmation: The Adult Confirmation Preparation classes are for parishioners who are out of high school and who have been baptized and received First Communion, but who have yet to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation. Begins September 9, 2018.
Stewardship Directory Ads
Over the next few weeks, we will be working on setting up new advertisements for businesses in our annual Stewardship Directory booklet. If you are interested in learning more about placing an ad in our Directory, please contact Travis Lawmaster at 818.401.2998, or by email at tlawmaster@4Lpi.com. Placing an ad in our Directory raises visibility for your business in the community, and functions as a charitable donation to the parish also, which helps us tremendously. We thank all of our current and future advertisers for their support, and encourage our parish members to patronize their businesses.
- Summer Young Adults Night - Thursdays at 5:30pm, St. Maximillian Kolbe Catholic Church. Young adults ages 18 to 39 are all welcome to gather in dinner and prayer. Come and join us as we explore challenges through faith. RSVP Paul Maxey at firstname.lastname@example.org VIEW FLYER
- Theology On Tap - All Young Adults 18-39 are invited! Thursdays in July 7:30-9:30 pm. Drink, Snacks and Speakers VIEW FLYER
Married Young Adults
- Bowling Night - Saturday June 23rd from 6-8 pm all Young Adults and their families are invited to join us for a night of fellowship and fun at Harley’s Bowl in Simi Valley. If you are interested in attending please contact Lucia Bartlett at email@example.com VIEW FLYER
- July 15th - Beach Day 12-2 pm at Zuma Beach. For questions or to RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org VIEW FLYER
- August 11th - Dinner at Lamppost Pizza 6 pm. For questions or to RSVP email@example.com VIEW FLYER
Gift Shop and Online Store
Shop for Gifts, Books, Jewelry, and Religious Statues. Gift Cards available!
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Shop our Online Store for exclusive items only available online.
Office Hours and Mass Times
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Closed for Lunch 12-30-1:30 pm
Sunday 7:30 - Noon
REGULAR MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday Mass 8am, 10am, Noon, 5pm
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday 12:05pm
Reconciliation Saturday Evenings 3:45-4:30pm
Coffee & Donuts on the Patio
Volunteers are Needed for July and August.
Join us for Coffee & Donuts on the patio following the 8am & 10am Masses. Volunteers Needed! Donuts are provided by the church all you do is brew coffee and set the table... It’s easy! Help us keep this St. Jude tradition going. Click here to signup
June Pope Video
Monitor Your Children Online
Footprint Friday: A Free Tool to Monitor the Online Footprint of Your Student. This tool helps parents monitor their student's social media presence every Friday in less than 5 minutes. Read more.
Donating online is easy with St. Jude’s online giving system, WeShare. Donate today using your debit, credit card, checking or savings account. With WeShare you can make a one-time or recurring donation to a Collection of your choice. Click here for a complete list of Collections or choose one of the following:
- Confirmation Fees
- Country Time Faire
- Faith Formation Fees
- General Collection
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry
- School Security Project
- Special Needs Ministry
- Together in Mission - The only Annual Appeal program in the country that dedicates every dollar to assisting parishes and schools in every region of the Archdiocese that need it. For more information visit www.ourmissionla.org
06/23/18 10:57 pm
After an online video went viral of a priest hitting an infant, the priest was forced to retire.Read More
06/23/18 9:54 pm
We’ve had several clear instances just in recent months in which Francis has all but taken over the judgment of a local church, at least on specific matters, issuing orders and drawing lines in the sand.Read More
06/23/18 9:54 pm
As in the life of Saint John the Baptist, Pope Francis is calling us to see the words and deeds, miracles, and actions of God in us and around us.Read More
Archdiocese of Los Angeles's Bequest Language
An excellent way for you to support Archdiocese of Los Angeles's parishes, schools and ministries is to leave us a bequest in your will, living trust or with a codicil. One significant benefit of making a gift by bequest is that it allows you to continue to use the property you will leave to charity during your life. Another benefit is that you are able to leave a lasting legacy. Read More
- Father Jim Stehly, Pastor
- Rosa Garcen, Administrative Assistant Sundays
- Barbara Farmer, Parish Business Manager
- Yolanda Garcia, Parish Administrative Assistant
- Cindy Kozal, Faith Formation Director
- Lucia Bartlett, Confirmation/Youth Ministry and Special Needs Coordinator
- Michele Schulte, School Principal
- Natalie Bopp, Bulletin and Website Editor
- John & Jackie Treuting, Directors of Outreach