St. Jude Catholic Church is safe and continues its regularly scheduled Masses.
November 14th Junior High Ministry has been cancelled
November 17th Food Collection Area 2 has been cancelled
Office Hours and Mass Times
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Closed for Lunch 12-30-1:30 pm
Sunday 7:30 - Noon
OFFICE CLOSED November 22 & 23, 2018
REGULAR MASS TIMES
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday Mass 8am, 10am, Noon, 5pm
Weekday Mass Monday - Friday 12:05pm
THANKSGIVING DAY 9am (no noon Mass)
RECONCILIATION Saturday Evenings 3:45-4:30pm
Flocknote is the online platform that Bishop Barron has chosen to offer access to his digital library: Word on Fire Engage. Our parish has purchased a subscription so that all parishioners can choose to join and receive access to Bishop Barron’s videos – The Mass, The Catholicism Series, Pivotal Players and many more! Fr. Jim hopes that everyone will take advantage of this amazing gift to the parish. Access Word on Fire videos from your computer or cell phone – anytime.
There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one):
- 1. Visit our church by clicking on the following link www.flocknote.com/StJudeWLV
- 2. Text SJWLV to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates
November Pope Video
Gift Shop and Online Store
Shop for Gifts, Books, Jewelry, and Religious Statues. Gift Cards available!
Monday - Thursday 9-5 pm
Friday 9-4 pm
Shop our Online Store for exclusive items only available online.
Coffee & Donuts on the Patio
Join us for Coffee & Donuts on the patio following the 8am & 10am Masses.
Volunteers Needed! Donuts are provided by the church all you do is brew coffee and set the table... It’s easy! Help us keep this St. Jude tradition going. Click here to signup
Donating online is easy with St. Jude’s online giving system, WeShare. Donate today using your debit, credit card, checking or savings account. With WeShare you can make a one-time or recurring donation to a Collection of your choice. Click here for a complete list of Collections or choose one of the following:
- Confirmation Fees
- Country Time Faire
- Faith Formation Fees
- General Collection
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry
- School Security Project
- Special Needs Ministry
- Together in Mission - The only Annual Appeal program in the country that dedicates every dollar to assisting parishes and schools in every region of the Archdiocese that need it. For more information visit www.ourmissionla.org
Safeguard the Children
FYI Protecting God's Children expires every 4 years, you need to register on line immediately after your class OR you will need to attend a re-certification before your certificate expires! Reservation required, call (818) 889-0612 to reserve a space or register at www.virtus.org
Protecting God's Children: November 29, 2018 @ 6:30-9:30 p.m.
FYI Keeping the Promise Alive Recertification expires every 4 years, you need to register on line immediately after your class ! Reservation required, call (818) 889-0612 to reserve a space or register at www.virtus.org. Keeping the Promise Alive Schedule:
- November 15, 2018 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- January 15, 2019 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- February 19, 2019 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m.
FYI Fingerprinting does not expire, you are only required to have your fingerprint done once in a lifetime! Fingerprinting schedule:
- November 19, 2018 @ 12:00-3:00 / 4:00-7:00 (for appointment, 818-889-0612)
- December 11, 2018 @ 12:00-3:00 / 4:00-7:00 (for appointment, 818-889-0612)
- January 18, 2019 @ 12:00-3:00 / 4:00-7:00 (for appointment, 818-889-0612)
Monitor Your Children Online
Footprint Friday: A Free Tool to Monitor the Online Footprint of Your Student. This tool helps parents monitor their student's social media presence every Friday in less than 5 minutes. Read more.
Archdiocese of Los Angeles's Bequest Language
An excellent way for you to support Archdiocese of Los Angeles's parishes, schools and ministries is to leave us a bequest in your will, living trust or with a codicil. One significant benefit of making a gift by bequest is that it allows you to continue to use the property you will leave to charity during your life. Another benefit is that you are able to leave a lasting legacy. Read More
- Father Jim Stehly, Pastor
- Rosa Garcen, Administrative Assistant
- Barbara Farmer, Parish Business Manager
- Cindy Kozal, Faith Formation Director
- Lucia Bartlett, Confirmation/Youth Ministry and Special Needs Coordinator
- Michele Schulte, School Principal
- Natalie Bopp, Bulletin and Website Editor
- John & Jackie Treuting, Directors of Outreach